SD 89 encompasses ten public schools serving kindergarten-8th grade students. The mission of Maywood-Melrose Park-Broadview District 89 is to ensure the well-being of our students academically, emotionally and socially. It is our responsibility to provide an environment that fosters student growth in each of these areas, sets high standards for learning, and results in high levels of academic achievement.
- Superintendent, Michael E. Robey Ed. D.
- Assistant Supt. of Business Services, Jacqui Parisi
- Director of Human Resources, Susan Flanagan Ed. D.
- Director of Student Services, Caroline Pate-Hefty
- Director of Bilingual Services, Eva Rosa
- Director of Literacy Services, Valarie Watkins
- Director of Teaching and Learning, Barbara Dahly
The mission of Maywood-Melrose Park-Broadview School District 89 is to ensure the well-being of our students academically, emotionally, and socially. It is our responsibility to provide an environment that will prepare students to pursue college or career opportunities through meaningful learning experiences.
As a result of our "Whole Child" approach to education, District 89 Schools will be the school system of choice and source of community pride.