Registration Days for all District 89 Schools
August 14 – 15, 2018
11:00am – 7:00pm
Required Documents for Enrollment
If you are enrolling a student with District 89, you must first complete the Online Registration. After you’ve registered your student online, you will then need to bring the following documents to your assigned school to complete enrollment:
- Three  proofs of residency in District 89, which may include driver’s license, state ID, utility bill (gas, electric, cable), bank statement, W-2 Form, apartment or house lease, title, or mortgage documents. Letters from landlords are not accepted.
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when (1) your child is new to District 89; (2) is entering Kindergarten; (3) is entering 6th grade. All new students and 6th grade must also have a TB test with results.
- School dental exams are required when your child (1) enters Kindergarten; (2) enters 2nd grade; (3) enters 6th grades.
- Vision exams are required when your child enters Kindergarten.
- Birth Certificates are required for all new students as well as those entering Kindergarten.