How to apply:
- Complete an online application to attend a PFA screening form on the district website, see link below.
- The parent coordinator will call families with completed applications to schedule.
What to bring to screening session:
- Your child / Our future student
- Three  proofs of residency in District 89, which may include driver’s license, state ID, utility bill (gas, electric, cable), bank statement, W-2 Form, apartment or house lease, title, or mortgage documents. Letters from landlords are not accepted.
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when your child is new to District 89. All new students must also have a TB test with results.
- Original Birth Certificates are required for all new students.
- If you are receiving the following public benefits, please provide documentation:
- SNAP, TANF, WIC, Medicaid, CCAP
- State identification card/License
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 9:00am-4:00pm
Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 9:00am-4:00pm
Thursday, July 19, 2018, 12:00pm-6:00pm
Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 9:00am-4:00pm
Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 9:00am-4:00pm
Thursday, July 26, 2018, 12:00pm-6:00pm
Location for Screenings only:
Jane Addams School
910 Division St.
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Time of Screening:
Scheduled appointments or walk-ins as available (may need to schedule)
If you have any questions please call the Early Childhood Department:
English 708-450-2460 x1153
Spanish 708-450-2460 x1119
Attending a screening does not guarantee placement into the Preschool For All program as there is a waiting list.