How to apply:
- Complete an online application to attend a PFA screening form on the district website, see link below.
- The parent coordinator will call families with completed applications to schedule.
Requirements to attend screening:
After parents are provided with a screening date and time, parents need to:
- Complete online registration for new student on the district website: https://www.maywood89.org/student-registration
- Bring documentation into the home school between 10:00am-2:00pm
- Three  proofs of residency in District 89, which may include driver’s license, state ID, utility bill (gas, electric, cable), bank statement, W-2 Form, apartment or house lease, title, or mortgage documents. Letters from landlords are not accepted.
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when your child is new to District 89. All new students must also have a TB test with results.
- Original Birth Certificates are required for all new students.
What to bring to screening session:
- Your child / Our future student
- If you are receiving the following public benefits, please provide documentation:
- SNAP, TANF, WIC, Medicaid, CCAP
- State identification card/License
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
Frida,y March 23, 2018
Monda,y April 30, 2018
Location for Screenings only:
Washington Dual Language Academy
1111 Washington Blvd.
Maywood, IL 60153
Time of Screening:
Scheduled appointments only.
If you have any questions please call the Early Childhood Department:
English 708-450-2460 x1153
Spanish 708-450-2460 x1119
Attending a screening does not guarantee placement into the Preschool For All program as there is a waiting list.