STEP 1: Apply for Screening Appointment:
- Complete an online application to attend a PFA screening form on the district website, see link below.
- The parent coordinator will call families with completed applications to schedule a screening.
STEP 2: Requirement to attend screening:
After parents are provided with a screening date and time, parents need to:
- Complete online registration for a new student on the district website: https://www.maywood89.org/student-registration
- Bring below documentation into the home school between 10:00am-2:00pm:
- Three  proofs of residency in District 89, which may include driver’s license, state ID, utility bill (gas, electric, cable), bank statement, W-2 Form, apartment or house lease, title, or mortgage documents. Letters from landlords are not accepted.
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when your child is new to District 89. All new students must also have a TB test with results.
- Original Birth Certificates are required for all new students.
STEP 3: What to bring to screening session:
- Your child / Our future student
- If you are receiving the following public benefits, please provide documentation:
- SNAP, TANF, WIC, Medicaid, CCAP
- State identification card/License
Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:00pm-6:00pm
Friday, December 14, 2018 3:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday, December 15, 2018 9:00am-4:00pm
Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:00pm-6:00pm
Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:00pm-6:00pm
Time of Screening:
Scheduled appointments or walk-ins as available (may need to schedule)
If you have any questions please call the Early Childhood Department:
Spanish 708-450-2460 x1119
Attending a screening does not guarantee placement into the Preschool For All program as there is a waiting list.