Find Your School
If you are planning to move into the school district in the near future and would like to quickly check which school your child would be attending, you can enter your address here to view the school district boundary map.
Online Registration is now Available!
If you are ready to register your child/children for the 2018/2019 school year, select one of the links below to begin the registration process using our online registration system (InfoSnap). Once you have selected a link, it is recommended that you create an account. This will allow you to securely save your work and come back at a later time, if necessary, to complete the forms. You can use your email address or cell phone number. That one account will be used to complete forms for multiple children.
Parents of returning students to District 89 will proceed one of two ways:
(A returning student is one that attended any of the following District 89 schools last school year: Emerson, Garfield, Jane Addams, Lincoln, Melrose Park, Roosevelt, Washington, Stevenson Middle, or Irving Middle.)
Parents registering new students to District 89 can do so directly through our online registration system (InfoSnap) via the following links:
(A new student is one that did not attend any of the following District 89 schools last school year: Emerson, Garfield, Jane Addams, Lincoln, Melrose Park, Roosevelt, Washington, Stevenson Middle, or Irving Middle.)
If you have any problems related to logging in, please contact your school’s office for assistance.
Required Documents for Enrollment
If you are enrolling a new student with District 89, you must first complete the Online Registration. After you’ve registered your student online, you will then need to bring the following documents to your assigned school to complete enrollment:
- Three current  proofs of residency in District 89, which may include driver’s license, state ID, utility bill (gas, electric, cable), bank statement, W-2 Form, apartment or house lease, title, or mortgage documents. Letters from landlords are not accepted.
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when (1) your child is new to District 89; (2) is entering Kindergarten; (3) is entering 6th grade. All new students and 6th grade must also have a TB test with results.
- School dental exams are required when your child (1) enters Kindergarten; (2) enters 2nd grade; (3) enters 6th grades.
- Vision exams are required when your child enters Kindergarten.
- Original Birth Certificates are required for all new students as well as those entering Kindergarten.
Registration dates at the schools are scheduled for August 14 and 15, 2018 from 11:00am-7:00pm. You will need to provide your three (3) current proofs of residency as well as any other required documents needed for enrollment at this time.
Vision Exam Form