Welcome to District 89!
If you are moving into the school district, please enter your address here to find your school. We will no longer have paper registration as we are moving to online registration.
In order to register, you will need to take the following documents to the school:
- Three (3) proofs of residency in District 89, which may include driver’s license, state ID, utility bill (gas, electric, cable), bank statement, W-2 Form, apartment or house lease, title, or mortgage documents. Letters from landlords are not accepted.
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when your child is new to District 89, is entering Kindergarten, and entering 6th grade.
- School dental exams are required when your child enters Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades.
- Vision exams are required when your child enters Kindergarten.
- Birth Certificates are required for all new students as well as those entering Kindergarten.
Registration Dates are:
August 9-11 & 14-18, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Extended hours are available August 9, 10, 14 & 15 until 7:00 p.m.
Computers will be available for those who need computer access or assistance at the schools.
Click below to download health forms:
Vision Exam Form