Find Your School
If you are planning to move into the school district in the near future and would like to quickly check which school your child would be attending, you can enter your address here to view the school district boundary map.
Online Registration for 2020-2021 School Year is now Available!
If you are ready to register your child/children for the 2020/2021 school year, select one of the links below to begin the registration process using our online registration system (InfoSnap). Once you have selected a link, it is recommended that you create an account. This will allow you to securely save your work and come back at a later time, if necessary, to complete the forms. You can use your email address or cell phone number. That one account will be used to complete forms for multiple children.
Parents of returning students to District 89 will proceed one of two ways:
(A returning student is one that attended any of the following District 89 schools last school year: Emerson, Garfield, Jane Addams, Lincoln, Melrose Park, Roosevelt, Washington, Stevenson Middle, or Irving Middle.)
Parents registering new students to District 89 can do so directly through our online registration system (InfoSnap) via the following links:
(A new student is one that did not attend any of the following District 89 schools last school year: Emerson, Garfield, Jane Addams, Lincoln, Melrose Park, Roosevelt, Washington, Stevenson Middle, or Irving Middle.)
If you have any problems related to registration, please email us at [email protected] with your concern and a phone number and someone will get back to you.
Required Documents for Enrollment
If you are enrolling a new student with District 89, you must first complete the Online Registration. After you’ve registered your student online, you will then need to bring the following documents to your assigned school to complete enrollment:
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when (1) your child is new to District 89; (2) is entering Kindergarten; (3) is entering 6th grade. All new students and 6th grade must also have a TB test with results.
- School dental exams are required when your child (1) enters Pre-K; (2) enters Kindergarten; (3) enters 2nd grade; (4) enters 6th grades.
- Vision exams are required when your child enters Kindergarten.
- Original Birth Certificates are required for all new students as well as those entering Kindergarten.
- Proof of Family Income is required for Preschool For All program.
The district has partnered with Thomson Reuters to assist with residency. Based on this partnership, returning families will receive an email communication from the District with further instructions.
Registration Dates are August 11, 12, and 13 from 11am-3pm and 4pm-7pm by appointment only.
Las fechas de inscripción son el 11, 12, y 13 de agosto de 11a.m. a 3p.m. y de 4p.m. a 7p.m., solo con cita previa.
Vision Exam Form