Find Your School
If you are planning to move into the school district in the near future and would like to quickly check which school your child would be attending, you can enter your address here to view the school district boundary map.
Online Registration is Now Available!
If you are ready to register your child/children for the 2017/2018 school year, select one of the links below to begin the registration process using our online registration system (InfoSnap). Once you have selected a link, it is recommended that you create an account. This will allow you to securely save your work and come back at a later time, if necessary, to complete the forms. You can use your email address or cell phone number. That one account will be used to complete forms for multiple children.
Parents registering new students can do so directly through our online registration system (InfoSnap) via the following links:
“Snapcode Link Method” – Parents that have an email address on file in our district records will receive an email with a “Snapcode” link that will take you directly to your returning students registration page. You should receive a unique snapcode link for each child enrolled with the district.
“Manual Entry of Snapcode Method” – Parents that do not have an email address on file or who do not receive an email prior to the beginning of the registration window will need to visit your child/children’s school to receive a snapcode. You should receive a unique snapcode for each child. At this point, you may return to the district website and select the Returning Student link. This will bring you to the returning student InfoSnap page where you will be asked to manually type your 15-digit Snapcode to proceed.
If you have any problems related to logging in, please contact your school’s office for assistance.
Required Documents for Enrollment
If you are enrolling a new student with District 89, you must first complete the Online Registration. After you’ve registered your student online, you will then need to bring the following documents to your assigned school to complete enrollment:
- Three  proofs of residency in District 89, which may include driver’s license, state ID, utility bill (gas, electric, cable), bank statement, W-2 Form, apartment or house lease, title, or mortgage documents. Letters from landlords are not accepted.
- School physical exams/proof of immunizations are required when (1) your child is new to District 89; (2) is entering Kindergarten; (3) is entering 6th grade. All new students and 6th grade must also have a TB test with results.
- School dental exams are required when your child (1) enters Kindergarten; (2) enters 2nd grade; (3) enters 6th grades.
- Vision exams are required when your child enters Kindergarten.
- Birth Certificates are required for all new students as well as those entering Kindergarten.
Vision Exam Form