District 89 provides transportation to students who live 1.5 miles or farther from school or who must cross railroad tracks, 1st Avenue, or the 290 overpass in order to get to school.  A bus pass is required for entry on the bus.  If students have lost their pass, they should obtain a temporary bus pass from the school secretary.

Special Education students who have transportation included in their Individualized Education Plans (IEP) will also receive transportation services.

For questions about regular education transportation, please contact your school secretary or Cindy Consalvo at 708-450-2460, ext. 1122.

For questions about special education transportation, please contact Maria Avila-Munoz at 708-450-2460, ext. 1121.